Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!!

2 posters

Go down

ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!! Empty ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!!

Post by Russetstar March 19th 2014, 18:07

ShadowClan is Recruiting!!

Hey Guest,

ShadowClan is looking for a deputy! I'm looking for a loyal deputy that is able to help me out! Applications are below.

I am also recruiting ^^ We need all the help that we can get, so if you join, please plan to be active! We need to bring back ShadowClan to its shadowy ways again Smile

I'd like to announce ShadowClan's new medicine cat, Glimmermist! She was once Field Healer, and she'll continue to serve ShadowClan medical wise. I hope ShadowClan will spend many moons with her as our medicine cat. Medicine Cat Apprentices will be taken in by her choice. More details about MCA will come out soon! Best wishes to her, and may StarClan light her path!

REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE APPLICATION:

Green warning bar.
Good rep on website.
Must be active.
Must be willing to openly gave advice.
Must be at least two weeks into this website!

Deputy applications:

Code:
[b]User:[/b]
[b]Current Clan:[/b]
[b]Past Clans[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Why are you applying for deputy?[/b]:
[b]Join Date:[/b]
[b]What will you offer as deputy?:[/b]
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b]

You may PM the application, or post your work below! There is no deadline. First come, first serve. All ShadowClan members that did not get a chance to take part in the PM round, you are allowed to still apply. Please do not bother to apply if you are a trouble maker, or do not have a green bar. You will be automatically eliminated. Please try your best, and be proud of your work! Even simple applications are good. Annoucements for deputy will be annouced in a different topic so keep your eyes peeled.

Good Luck and may the odds ever be in your favor. Very Happy

Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6900
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!! Empty Re: ShadowClan Recruitment/Deputy Open!!

Post by Scarstar123 April 12th 2015, 14:32

please be me
Scarstar123
Scarstar123
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3328
Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down